Advocacy Update Webinar
The New York City Hemophilia Chapter will host an Advocacy Update Webinar on Wednesday, June 5th, 2019 from 2:00 – 3:00 PM.
The New York City Hemophilia Chapter and its dynamic advocates have had a busy Spring! Join us and hear updates from our Advocacy Coordinator and Captains regarding our state and national advocacy days, legislative and bill updates, calls to action, and how you can get involved in advocacy work in the community. All are welcome to attend!
- State Update: Albany Days and Beyond
- Additional Updates from New York State
- National Update: Washington Days and Beyond
- Affordable Care Act Court Case
- Calls to Action: End of Session and the Summer
- Opportunities to Get Involved
The webinar will be recorded and posted on our website after the live webinar is completed.