New York City set up a free, confidential, mental health support line to connect you with real counselors. All services are offered 24/7. Their website features many helpful resources and services for people in our area.
- Visit their webpage by clicking here.
- Text ‘WELL‘ to 65173
- Call 1-888-NYC-WELL
Federal Mental Health Resources can be found at mentalhealth.gov.
Other Health and Mental Health Resources:
- Creative way to help your kids understand why we need to wash our hands
- Self-Isolation and Mental Health
- How to protect your Mental Health during this pandemic
- Controlling Anxiety during the COVID-19 emergency
- Fighting Loneliness during Self-Isolation
Resources to help you stay busy:
- List of Education Companies Offering Free Subscriptions
- 450 Online Courses Offered for Free
- 12 Exercises You Can Do From Home and Get In Shape
- At-Home Ideas To Keep Kids Busy (And Adults Sane)
- 12 Famous Museums Offering Virtual Tours
- The Berliner Philharmoniker Has Opened Its Digital Library to Everyone
- The Metropolitan Opera is Streaming Performances
- Tips on Working from Home