Ballgame in the Bronx
We’re taking you out to the ballgame! Families from the New York City area are invited to join us on Friday, September 8 for an evening at the ballpark as the New York Yankees take on the Milwaukee Brewers at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx.
- 5:35 PM – Gates open at Yankee Stadium.
- For expedited entry, enter at the Suite / VIP entrance (near Gate 4). You can enter at any entrance if you choose. Learn more about gate locations here.
- Once you enter and pass through security, please make your way to our suite for check-in. (More details will be shared before the game begins)
- Please be in our Suite by 6:35 PM.
- 6:30 PM – Food is served. Join us for delicious, all inclusive food before the game starts alongside a short educational presentation.
- 7:05 PM – Game begins. All attendees will be seated together in a suite.
- Tickets: Each registered attendee will receive one free ticket to enter Yankee Stadium and watch the ballgame. Tickets will be transferred to you electronically before the game begins.
- Location: All NYCHC attendees will be seated together in a suite exclusively for our party. There is indoor and outdoor seating and private restrooms for our use.
- Food: Attendees in our group will receive all-inclusive ballpark fare (hot dogs, chicken tenders, pizza, popcorn, chips, cookies, brownies, soda, water and more).
- Weather: The event will happen rain or shine, unless the New York Yankees cancel the game due to inclement weather.
- Transit: All attendees are encouraged to use public transit to attend this event and avoid congestion in the area.
- Space is limited to the first 40 people to register.
- Please register before Wednesday, August 30.
- The event is free for our community members. This event is open to anyone with a bleeding disorder and their family, living in their immediate household, from the NYC tri state area.
- Cancellation Policy: By registering for this event, you agree to the following cancellation policy. If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $25 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss.
Thank you to Octapharma and InfuCare Rx for supporting this event.