VIP Experience: NYC Movie Premiere of Redefining Impossible
You’re invited to the New York City Premiere of the inspirational film, Redefining Impossible: a film that highlights the stories of five athletes living with hemophilia and how they refused to let their bleeding disorder stop them from participating in the activities they love!
Join us for this VIP Experience at Angelika Film Center (18 W. Houston St), on Sunday, March 3 at 11 AM!
- Movie admission tickets will be provided at no cost to you.
- The film audio is entirely in English.
- Space is limited to the first 100 registrants.
- The event is free for our community members. This event is open to anyone with a bleeding disorder and their family, living in their immediate household, from the NYC tri-state area.
- Cancellation Policy: By registering for this event, you agree to the following cancellation policy. If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $25 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss.
About Redefining Impossible (Watch The Preview Here)
Five elite athletes living with hemophilia share their stories of falling in love with sport, being told that they couldn’t play because of their condition, suffering through injuries and persevering to redefine what’s possible for people living with hemophilia. Living with a bleeding disorder means continuously hearing what you can’t do, particularly when it comes to sport and athleticism. Now with the help of doctors and new and improved treatment options, athletes living with hemophilia are able to push themselves further than ever before, to establish new boundaries for themselves and others who are tired of being told “no.”
The documentary features powerful stories from:
- Hazri, an open-water swimmer from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, finds solace in the water, where his body feels less pain.
- Jessica, a former rugby player from Oxford, England, battles the medical community’s misconceptions about women and bleeding disorders.
- Anthony, a fourth-degree black belt from Rhode Island, finds his strength in martial arts.
- Riccardo, an ultrarunner from California (originally from Mexico), conquers enormous distances.
- Elijah, a former elite swimmer from Colorado, excels in the water.
This film was created by Believe Limited.