NYCHC Outing at the New York Mets
On Tuesday, September 27 at 7 PM, NYCHC is taking you out to the ballgame! Join us as we root for the home team, the New York Mets, as they take on the Miami Marlins at Citi Field in Queens.
As an added bonus, all attendees in our group will receive a free David Wright Jersey, courtesy of the Mets.
Game Day Logistics for Ticket Holders
- Tickets: E-tickets were emailed to all registered attendees. If you have a problem accessing your tickets, please call or text Jeremy Griffin, NYCHC’s Executive Director at 571-268-1443.
- Game Time: First pitch is scheduled for 7 PM on Tuesday, September 27. Please be sure to be in your seats before this time.
- Gates Open: All admission gates open at 5 PM.
- Free Jersey: The Mets are giving everyone in our group a David Wright Jersey. Pick up your jersey at the group sales redemption booth behind sections 130/131. You must show your ticket and tell them the size(s) you need.
- Ballpark Info: To see the FAQs about the ballpark, click here.
- Parking: See driving and Parking here.
- Subway: Take the 7 train to Mets – Willets Point.
- Seat Assignments: Seats cannot be altered on our end, although you may trade amongst yourselves once you arrive at the ballpark. Our entire group will be seated in the same section.
- Each registered attendee will receive a free ticket for the ballgame. Tickets are valid for September 27 only.
- Tickets will be emailed to you directly to the email address you use to register for this event.
- All NYCHC attendees will be seated together in Section 142 (Big Apple Reserve).
- The event will happen rain or shine, unless the New York Mets cancel the game due to inclement weather.
- The event is free for our community members. To be eligible, you must be a person with a bleeding disorder or live in a household with an immediate family member that has a bleeding disorder.
- Seats are limited and available on a first come first serve basis.
- Thank you to BDRN for making this event possible!