Females and Bleeding (FAB) Women’s Retreat
We are partnering with the Hemophilia Association of New Jersey (HANJ) to host our first-ever Females and Bleeding (FAB) Women’s Retreat! Join us for an overnight stay at the Minerals Resort and Spa in Vernon, NJ from Friday, November 4 to Saturday, November 5.
The weekend will feature educational sessions, social activities, health and wellness workshops, breakout sessions, and much more! The focus will be education, personal growth, and networking.
Retreat and Agenda Overview
- Start: Friday at 4 PM.
- End: Saturday at 3 PM.
- Agenda: See the agenda here.
- Hotel: Hotel rooms will be provided for Friday evening.
- Meals: All meals during the retreat are included.
- Amenities: Crystal Springs Resort amenities will be accessible to you outside of our scheduled programming. This includes: spa, pool, fitness club. Additional fees may apply to certain activities. Learn more.
This retreat free to attend. Space is limited to only 30 women.
This retreat is open to women who:
- Registrants must live within the Hemophilia Association of New Jersey or the New York City Hemophilia Chapter geographic coverage areas.
- Are at least age 18 or older, who are affected by a bleeding disorder in at least one of the following ways:
- is diagnosed with a bleeding disorder, or,
- is a carrier of a bleeding disorder, or,
- is the spouse of someone with a bleeding disorder, or,
- is a parent or legal guardian of someone with a bleeding disorder.
Thank you to Octapharma for supporting this event.