Bleeding Disorders Community Virtual Prom 2020
The New York City Hemophilia Chapter is partnering with Believe Limited to proudly present the Bleeding Disorders Community Virtual Prom 2020!
The Prom theme for the BDC Virtual Prom 2020 is “Dress for the Prom Theme of Your Dreams!” You get to decide, decorate, and dress up as whatever your dream Prom theme is; from ball gowns to banana suits, from starry night to superheroes!
- Musical guest & live performance!
- Live awards – including Most Uniquely Dressed, Most Prom Spirited, Most Epic Hair, Most Creative Corsage, and others!
- A photo booth!
- Games, dancing, and so much more!
Need help deciding on a theme or what to wear? RSVP below and receive the Bleeding Disorders Community Virtual Prom Style Guide to help you “Dress for the Prom Theme of Your Dreams”!
- RSVP to the Prom and get your official Virtual Prom Style Guide!
- Join the BDC Virtual Prom 2020 Facebook Group for theme ideas, to see the attendee list, and for additional info!
- Decide what your dream theme is and decorate your room and outfit to match your heart’s desire!
- Before the prom, don’t forget to get all dolled up and take some classic prom pics!
- Join the Zoom link and prepare to dance the night away at a Prom like no other!
This event is open to Juniors and Seniors in High School.
Prom Design featuring photo by Fidel Fernando at Unsplash.