During this health crisis, it is more important than ever to stay connected to NYCHC. Information that could impact your health is changing rapidly and we want to keep you informed.
Over the next few weeks, NYCHC will be rolling out new programs and services as part of our We’re Here initiative. These programs are designed to keep you and your family connected and informed throughout this period of social isolation as a result of the COVID-19 public health emergency. Life with a rare chronic condition doesn’t have to make you feel alone, and we want you to know that we’re here for you through this time, and always!
Upcoming Virtual Activities at NYCHC:
- Virtual “Lunch Breaks” every weekday at 1 PM. There is no requirement to register for these events. Simply click “Join here” below on the day and time you wish to join us, and you’ll be taken to the Zoom room!
- Family Game Night every Friday Night at 7 PM. Register here.
- Monthly Book Club. Sign up here.
We’re here to help people with bleeding disorders during the good times and the bad times. It is crucial that we all stay connected and informed.
- We’re here to provide resources for our community. View our COVID-19 Webpage.
- We’re here to keep you informed during this time. Sign up for Text Alerts.
- We’re here to help you in a variety of ways. Tell us how NYCHC can help you here.
- We’re here if you are struggling. Learn more about Financial Assistance.