The Walk is Tomorrow Morning, Sunday 5/31/15! $10,000 to Go!
We’re hoping for clear skies – but this is a rain or shine event! Tenth anniversaries only happen…every ten years! Don’t miss it!
We have so many fun things planned for the Walk this year:
- Comedian Alex Borstein, the voice of Lois on Family Guy, is participating. Come meet her!
- The amazing Copiague Hip Hop Club will be back to entertain you.
- The Rutgers Dance Team is performing.
- Loonie Louie the clown magician will be back.
- Rainbow bagels, frozen treats, and other goodies will be available.
- Exhibit tents with lots of giveaways
- And much more!
Check-in opens at 9am on Sunday, and the Walk starts at 10am with your choice of two routes – 5K and 1 mile.
Everyone who registers and checks in will get a cool multicolored Walk bracelet. Those who donate will also get an awesome tie-dyed Walk t-shirt (suggested minimum donation $25 per adult and $10 per kid). But remember – everyone is welcome to Walk and enjoy the park!
- Because we must find better treatments and a cure.
- Because of inhibitors, joint damage, and other complications.
- Because we need continued access to quality care.
- Because there is strength in community.
- Because our children, our families and our friends need support.
With your participation and support, we will have an amazing Walk on Sunday, and we will reach our goal and continue to move this community forward.