FAB Womens Retreat
We are partnering with the Hemophilia Association of New Jersey (HANJ) to host our 2nd Annual Females and Bleeding (FAB) Women’s Retreat! Join us for an overnight stay at the Hotel Nyack in Nyack, NY from Friday, November 3 to Saturday, November 4.
The retreat will feature educational sessions, social activities, health and wellness workshops, breakout sessions, and much more! The focus will be education, personal growth, and networking.
- Start: Friday at 4 PM.
- End: Saturday at 3 PM.
- Agenda: Will be shared with registered attendees one week before the event begins.
- Hotel: Hotel rooms will be provided for Friday evening at no cost to attendees.
- Meals: All meals during the retreat are included.
- This retreat is free to attend.
- Space is limited to only 30 women who meet all three of the following qualifications:
- Live within the Hemophilia Association of New Jersey or the New York City Hemophilia Chapter geographic coverage areas.
- Are at least age 18 or older.
- Are affected by a bleeding disorder in at least one of the following ways:
- is diagnosed with a bleeding disorder, or,
- is a carrier of a bleeding disorder, or,
- is the spouse of someone with a bleeding disorder, or,
- is a parent or legal guardian of someone with a bleeding disorder.
- Cancellation Policy: By registering for this event, you agree to the following cancellation policy. If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $25 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss.
Thank you to Octapharma for supporting this event.