A Day at the Zoo with NYCHC
April 30 @ 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM EDT
Bring your crew to the Zoo for a roaring good time! Join us for a fun day at the Bronx Zoo on Sunday, April 30, beginning at 11:30 AM. This event will allow families to come together to meet one another and connect in a relaxed and laid-back environment.
- 11:30 AM: Arrival & Check-In | Lot C Entrance (2300 Southern Boulevard)
- Please go immediately to the Dancing Crane Pavilion once you check in.
- 11:30 AM: Community Meet & Mingle | Dancing Crane Pavilion
- 12 PM: NYCHC Welcome Session and Presentation | Dancing Crane Pavilion
- Wristbands for lunch will be passed out at the end of the Welcome Session.
- You must be present at 12 PM to receive a wristband for lunch.
- Lunch | Please eat inside the Dancing Crane Pavilion
- Your ticket allows you to explore the Zoo on your own for the remainder of the day. You can leave at any time. The Zoo closes at 5 PM.
- The event will happen rain or shine (rain ponchos will be available if needed).
- Space is limited.
- Registration will end on Wednesday, April 26.
- Each registered attendee will receive free admission to the Zoo and a lunch bracelet at no cost.
- This event is open only to people with bleeding disorders and family members living in their immediate household from the New York City tri state area.