Join us on Sunday, May 7, from 11:30 AM to 2 PM for our Infusion Training and Lunch.
This will be held at the NYCHC Office. The entrance is located at 205 W. 37th St., New York, NY 10018. When you arrive, please join us on the 8th Floor. Lunch will also be provided.
This small gathering will feature hands-on instructions for self-infusion techniques of peripheral IV, port access, and subcutaneous injections.
- Self-infusion will be covered, in addition to infusing someone else (i.e. a child).
- All ages and skill levels are invited to join us, whether you would like to learn more about the infusion process, or you wish to perfect your skills.
- Patients are welcome to bring their medication and supplies if they would like to treat at the program.
- The event is free for our community members. This event is open to anyone with a bleeding disorder and their family, living in their immediate household, from the NYC tri state area.
- Cancellation Policy: By registering for this event, you agree to the following cancellation policy. If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $25 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss.