Teen Bowling Event
Join us on Saturday, April 29, from 11 AM to 3 PM for a fun-filled day of bowling, lunch and an educational presentation on Long Island.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to have a great time and make new friends with other teenagers and families in the bleeding disorders community.
Part 1: Teenagers Only (ages 13-19) – Bowling from 11 AM to 1 PM
- Bowlero – Mineola (199 E Jericho Turnpike, Mineola, NY 11501).
- Free bowling and shoe rental for all participants.
Part 2: Teenagers and Their Families – Lunch and Educational Presentation from 1 PM to 3 PM
- Osteria Morini Long Island (630 Old Country Rd, Garden City, NY 11530).
- This is a short two-mile drive from bowling. Families are welcome to drive from themselves between the two locations, or we can provide you with an Uber from bowling to lunch. Transportation will be arranged at the bowling alley.
- Free lunch will be provided to all attendees.
- This will feature a talk about Altuviiio from Dr. Jainbain.
- The event is free for our community members. This event is open to anyone with a bleeding disorder and their family, living in their immediate household, from the NYC tri state area.
- Cancellation Policy: By registering for this event, you agree to the following cancellation policy. If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $25 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss.
This event is sponsored by Sanofi.