Interactive Pottery Painting & Discussion
On Saturday, April 30 from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM, we will host a ceramic pottery painting session at Plaster Palace Pottery in Larchmont, NY!
The first half of this event will feature an interactive conversation about trusting your parental instincts when it comes to your child’s health. A local mom of a child with hemophilia will share her powerful and relatable story. Following the discussion, we will enjoy a pottery painting session along with dessert and refreshments.
- This event is free to attend.
- Space is limited to the first 20 people who register.
- Plaster Palace’s address is: 2005 Palmer Avenue, Larchmont, NY 10538.
- There is a small parking lot at Plaster Palace and there is typically plenty of street parking available.
- In line with local guidelines, mask wearing is optional for all attendees.
- Please stay home and do not attend the event if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, feel sick or unwell, or if you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
This event is supported by Optum and CSL Behring.