In The Know
Join us on Sunday, April 10 from 10 AM to 4 PM as we host: In The Know: Treatment Decision Making Summit at the New York Marriott Downtown.
With treatment options changing rapidly for our community, it is extremely important for patients and families to stay informed of the latest options available to them. This Summit will allow bleeding disorder patients to learn more about specific products or treatment options in order to help our community make informed decisions regarding their choice of care.
- Get To Know Session (Social Hour with Mimosas)
- Sessions for Kids, Teens, Adults
- Hemophilia A, B and vWD Treatment Update
- Educational sessions in Spanish
- Emerging Therapies
- Treatment Decision Making Map
Health and Safety Guidelines
- We will be following all COVID-19 guidelines set by the venue and the City of New York.
- Mask wearing is optional for all attendees.
- Please stay home and do not attend the event if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, feel sick or unwell, or if you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
We are thankful to these companies for supporting this event: