Tee Up For A Cure and A Night Under The Stars
Join us for Golf, or Dinner, or BOTH!
Monday, July 18, 2022
Join us on Monday, July 18 for our 2nd Annual Tee Up For A Cure Golf Tournament and A Night Under The Stars Dinner Reception immediately after. Both events will be held at the Westchester Hills Golf Club in White Plains, New York.
The New York City Hemophilia Chapter will host a full day on the greens followed by a fantastic evening including open bar, dinner, live entertainment, raffles, auction and much more while raising funds and awareness for our mission in supporting the bleeding disorder community.
Tee Up For A Cure Golf Tournament
10 AM to 4 PM
The format is a Four-Person Scramble
- A team of four selects the best shot in each individual series of hits. Then the entire foursome will take their next shot from this location. This pattern continues to the end of each hole.
- You can drop your ball within one club-length from where the chosen ball lies when playing a scramble, but no closer to the hole.
- Prizes will be given to the top three teams.
- There will also be an on-course $50,000 hole-in-one opportunity!
10 AM: Registration and Breakfast – Golfers will receive a goodie bag.
12 PM: Tee Off – Scramble Format for 18 Holes of Golf.
Lunch – BBQ Lunch and refreshments will be available on the Course.
4 PM: Tournament Concludes.
Changing rooms are available for golfers who will be participating in both the Tournament and Dinner, but showers are not available. Please plan accordingly.
A Night Under The Stars Dinner Reception
4:30 PM to 8 PM
4:30 PM: Event Begins – Cocktail Hour and Live Music.
5:30 PM: Buffet Dinner and Award Presentation – NYCHC Honoree Spotlight, Sponsor Acknowledgements, Raffle and Live Auction.
6:30 PM: Entertainment – Live Music and Open Bar.
8 PM: Event Concludes.
Individual Ticket Information
- Golf Ticket Only – $300 per person.
- Dinner Ticket Only – $200 per person.
- Golf and Dinner Ticket – $450 per person ***$50 savings ***
NYCHC is a fully licensed and insured 501(c)(3) non-profit organization net proceeds from the event will fund bleeding disorder research for a cure and help us spread awareness about inherited bleeding disorders.
Corporate support provides vital funding for research and offers an opportunity for corporations to be involved with a community in need. Until we can find a cure, inherited bleeding disorders require a lifetime of costly treatments. Your support will fund research that helps those with inherited bleeding disorders live fuller and more productive lives.
Donating an item to our silent auction is an excellent way to advertise your company. We will recognize you and/or your company’s name at the event, your product will be featured in a decorated display with any marketing collateral you wish to include, and you will be acknowledgement as an in-kind donor on our website.
This entire event will be held at the Westchester Hills Golf Club in White Plains, New York.
Address: 401 Ridgeway, White Plains, NY 10605
Westchester Hills Golf Club dates all the way back to 1913 when it was designed by the first Head Pro, Peter Clark. The course features fairways lined with mature trees, rolling hills, and contoured greens.
Health and Safety Guidelines
- We will be following all COVID-19 guidelines set by the venue and local government.
- Mask wearing is optional for all attendees.
- Please stay home and do not attend the event if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, feel sick or unwell, or if you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
We are thankful to the following companies for supporting this event: