Join us on Monday, April 24, from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM to celebrate World Hemophilia Day!
All community members are invited to join us for dinner, followed by an empowering and educational experience through Sanofi’s One Family program: Sharing the Power of Protection. With the right information, the global hemophilia community can take steps to feel more connected and protected. That’s what this year’s One Family program is all about. Here, you can engage in interactive, hands-on activities and opportunities to learn about:
- Factor activity, pharmacokinetics, and why they matter
- Bleed protection and lifestyle
- Telling you story as a form of self-advocacy
- The importance of community connection
- Please register by Thursday, April 20.
- The event is free for our community members. This event is open to anyone with a bleeding disorder and their family, living in their immediate household, from the NYC tri state area.
- Cancellation Policy: By registering for this event, you agree to the following cancellation policy. If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $25 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss.
This event is sponsored by Sanofi.