Join us on Rare Disease Day, Thursday, February 29 at 7 PM, for a unique and fun evening of Diamond Painting over Zoom as we celebrate the strength and resilience of our community. Just as diamonds are some of the rarest gems on earth, so too are the experiences of those living with a bleeding disorder. We will use these rare gemstones to make unique pieces of art.
Diamond painting is a blend of paint-by-numbers and cross stitch. Led by NYCHC Board Member, Alice, who found solace in diamond painting during her recovery after ankle surgery, this session promises fun and relaxation. Join us as Alice shares her passion for this easy, affordable, and delightful pastime.
- No previous crafting experience or artistic ability is required.
- Kits will be provided free of charge.
- One diamond painting kit will be provided per household.
- Space is limited to the first 20 registrants.
- Please register before Thursday, February 22 to receive your supplies in time.
- The event is free for our community members. This event is open to anyone with a bleeding disorder and their family, living in their immediate household, from the NYC tri state area.
- Cancellation Policy: By registering for this event, you agree to the following cancellation policy. If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $25 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss.