NYCHC Outing at the New York Mets
September 27 @ 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDT
On Tuesday, September 27 at 7 PM, NYCHC is taking you out to the ballgame! Join us as we root for the home team, the New York Mets, as they take on the Miami Marlins at Citi Field in Queens.
As an added bonus, all attendees in our group will receive a free David Wright Jersey, courtesy of the Mets.
- Each registered attendee will receive a free ticket for the ballgame. Tickets are valid for September 27 only.
- Tickets will be emailed to you directly to the email address you use to register for this event.
- All NYCHC attendees will be seated together in Section 142 (Big Apple Reserve).
- The event will happen rain or shine, unless the New York Mets cancel the game due to inclement weather.
- The event is free for our community members. To be eligible, you must be a person with a bleeding disorder or live in a household with an immediate family member that has a bleeding disorder.
- Seats are limited and available on a first come first serve basis.
- Thank you to BDRN for making this event possible!