Our 4th Annual In The Know Treatment Decision Making Summit will be held on Saturday, April 6 from 10 AM to 1 PM at the NYCHC Office (enter at 205 W. 37th St., New York, NY 10018).
With treatment options changing rapidly for our community, it is extremely important for patients and families to stay informed of the latest options available to them. This Summit will allow bleeding disorder patients to learn more about specific products or treatment options in order to help our community make informed decisions regarding their choice of care.
This event will feature:
- Bleeding Disorders Innovation Update
- Sessions on treatment options for hemophilia A, hemophilia B, and Von Willebrand’s Disease (VWD)
- Child and Teen activities
- Lunch will be provided
- Please register before March 29.
- The event is free for our community members. This event is open to anyone with a bleeding disorder and their family, living in their immediate household, from the NYC tri state area.
- Cancellation Policy: By registering for this event, you agree to the following cancellation policy. If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $25 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss.