Join us on Sunday, November 20, from 10 AM to 4 PM for Education Day at The Westin Times Square!
This annual event is our largest educational conference of the year and is intended to bring the entire Greater NYC bleeding disorder community together in one setting to connect, learn, and support one another. This year’s agenda will help you build deep relationships while learning from quality and meaningful educational sessions about bleeding disorder management and other relevant topics.
- New Family Welcome Reception
- Ask the Experts Panel
- Infusion Refresher
- Featured Sessions: The Path to Gene Therapy Approval, Joints and Ultrasounds, VWD and Research Priorities, Preparing for a Surgery with a Bleeding Disorder, and more.
- En Español Track
- Interactive and fun Kids Track and Teen Track
- NYCHC Three Year Strategic Plan
- The event is free for our community members. This event is open to anyone with a bleeding disorder and their family, living in their immediate household, from the NYC tri state area.
- Cancellation Policy: By registering for this event, you agree to the following cancellation policy. If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $25 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss.